You are free to view all information on this site. However, in order to view records of individuals who are still living you need to register for a User Account.
A User Account enables you to
- view details of Living Individuals on the Willis Tree
- submit new data about individuals and families
- submit photos and documents
- download Gedcom files
User Accounts are available (at the discretion of the site author) to those who either (a) appear in The Willis Tree, (b) have ancestors who appear in The Willis TreeÂ or (c) are seriously researching their (or someone else’s) family history.
The process to register for a User Account is in two parts:
- The Ancestor Search form below to search for your closest relative (including yourself)
- The Registration Form which gathers data about your closest relative and your relation to them, as well as your personal data (name, date of birth, phone number, address, email address) and preferred login details (login name and password). Click on ‘Submit User Registration’ and Paul will give your request due consideration.